Herb's Pride - Late August through November honey. Buckwheat, vegetable gardens and fall crops will make this honey the sweetest out of the 4 local honey extractions. Very robust flavor, rich dark taste somewhat like molasses.
This is our fourth and last honey flow of the season, from our local Carolina hives.
Herb's Pride is wonderful for your Fall allergies, taking a teaspoon a day to build your immunity to those pollen's you are breathing in.
- Perfect for a strong hot tea, or fruity floral hot tea.
- Pairs nicely with oatmeal and cinnamon.
- Wonderful addition to a Charcuterie board.
- Wonderful for pancakes and waffles, as a non sugary substitute with a rich taste.
- Delicious for a nut-butter sandwich!